For our third edition of Oklahoma Real Estate Radio, James and Kay Pratt are joined by Emily Mathews to talk about a variety of subjects – after drinking a few glasses of wine! We start with boring subjects such as PMI and continue on to talk about a special loan program available in Oklahoma.
Subjects in this episode:
- We talk about what is the difference between an appraisal and an inspection. While this is a simple topic for most Realtors, we get that question from buyers quite often.
- Kay and Emily explain the differences, and how a seller can optimize their home for a high appraisal.
- Should you get an inspection prior to listing your home? And should you pay for an appraisal prior to listing?
- Can you get a “deal” when buying a home?
- How can the home seller assist their Realtor in selling their home?